Thursday, December 15, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
_TimothyPower Let me just start by saying I want the least back story as possible! Give me the present story, not the past. #MGlitchat -9:01 PM Dec 8th, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
KarenninaPosa Hi folks! MG writers are on tonight for #mglitchat. We're talking sci-fi #mglitchat -9:02 PM Nov 10th, 2011
AnshaKotyk My kids are not cooperating. Don't they understand bedtime needs to happen BEFORE #mglitchat? -9:03 PM Nov 10th, 2011
KarenninaPosa I'm here. I can start if off. Ice breaker (as if we need it? :) )... What's your favorite SF book? Writer? #mglitchat -9:03 PM Nov 10th, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Saturday, August 20, 2011
- Robert Lipstye's NYT article Boys and Reading: Is There Any Hope?
- Kurtis Scaletta's blog post Boys and Reading (Yes, We've Been Here Before)
- Charles London's Huffington Post article Boys Don't Read, Except When They Do
- Sara's Novel Novice blog post Let's Get Guys Reading: No Matter What, Okay?
- The Rejectionist's blog post Boys and Reading: Is There Any Hope of Someone Saying Something Intelligent?
- Charles London's Huffington Post article There Are No Boy Books
- Tamson Weston's blog post Girls Can Be Reluctant (Readers), Too
- Brian Kell's From the Mixed-Up Files blog post Boys vs Girls vs Boys vs Girls
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Tweetchat has been useful for some of us. Just add the #mglitchat hashtag to the top and chat to your heart's content! :)
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
When: Thursday, August 4, 2011 @ 7PM EST
Where: Twitter--Tweetchat under the #mglitchat hashtag
What: Defining and Weighting the Pros and Cons of Different POVs in MG literature
Who: Co-hosts @anshakotyk and @danyelleleafty
Why: Because MG lit rules!
Hope to see you there, and just a reminder that you can suggest topics you'd like to see covered by leaving a comment here.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Though the bulk of the fun will be on Twitter, we have created this blog as our repository of information about #MGlitchat. Here you can find out the deets about #MGlitchat, read up on twittiquette for chat sessions, check out upcoming chat topics, and scroll through transcripts if available. If you have suggestions for future topics, feel free to share them with us in the comments below.
Come join us weekly on Twitter to talk about middle-grade books and writing. We'll see you there!