- Robert Lipstye's NYT article Boys and Reading: Is There Any Hope?
- Kurtis Scaletta's blog post Boys and Reading (Yes, We've Been Here Before)
- Charles London's Huffington Post article Boys Don't Read, Except When They Do
- Sara's Novel Novice blog post Let's Get Guys Reading: No Matter What, Okay?
- The Rejectionist's blog post Boys and Reading: Is There Any Hope of Someone Saying Something Intelligent?
- Charles London's Huffington Post article There Are No Boy Books
- Tamson Weston's blog post Girls Can Be Reluctant (Readers), Too
- Brian Kell's From the Mixed-Up Files blog post Boys vs Girls vs Boys vs Girls
If you know of any additional posts on this topic, please let us know and we'll add them to the list.